Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Teflon woven teflon matting

I have an impulse sealer (for heat sealing plastic bags) and it's no
longer supported by the manufacturer, which means that I can no longer
get the woven teflon material which goes between the heating element and
the plastic bags to seal

I'm sure it must be possible to get this on a roll , which would be
ideal, but my google-fu seems to be weak in that direction

And following on from the teflon thread a while back, I was wondering
about the HSE implications of using this stuff, since it does eventually
blacken and burn away

--
geoff

Teflon tape Eigenvector Home Repair 18 May 31st 06 01:26 AM
Teflon Pipe Tape or TFE Paste Thread Compound with Teflon for Galvanized to ABS Threads?? scale Home Repair 3 November 5th 05 09:46 PM
OT - Teflon Coating stone Metalworking 3 September 29th 05 02:04 PM
Teflon tape/ Hydraulics larsen-tools Metalworking 17 June 2nd 04 01:40 AM