Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Potterton Puma air vent leaking

Hi
My Potterton Puma 80 is leaking water from a little black cap on the
top (I think this is the air vent). Screwing it down tight doesn't
stop the leak. Any suggestions please?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:13:24 -0800, atticus wrote:

Hi
My Potterton Puma 80 is leaking water from a little black cap on the
top (I think this is the air vent). Screwing it down tight doesn't
stop the leak. Any suggestions please?

Read the SealedCH FAQ for background info.
You would need to replace the auto air vent unit, especially if closing
the dust cap does not stop the water coming out.

Central Heating Boiler Air-Vent Leaking Water trickydicky UK diy 1 June 23rd 06 08:51 PM
Ravenheat CS1 gas boiler leaking water from Auto air vent valve ?? bumpy UK diy 2 November 15th 05 09:01 AM
Potterton Puma 80 Jim UK diy 1 December 28th 04 06:28 PM
potterton 80 puma ch not working Kirkjsmith UK diy 1 December 26th 03 11:19 PM
Potterton Puma 80 Combi glenn UK diy 12 September 14th 03 09:52 AM