Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Air Ionizer Kit

I have built a few simple air ionizers in the past, all with batches of
100,000 uF capacitors and simple diodes. I am very lazy, I don't want
to go around and buy all components. I wonder if you know any Air
Ionizer kit that I can order and assemble.
If that is not possible, can anybody recommend me a good (not Maplin!)
diy electronics store in Manchester?

Thank you

Vauxall