Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ground Hog site office trailors?

Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one I'm
thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is clearly a trailor
(although the wheels/chassis appear to have been removed).

Thanks,
Paul DS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one I'm
thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is clearly a
trailor (although the wheels/chassis appear to have been removed).

Thanks,
Paul DS.

http://www.mac-containers.co.uk/office-cabin.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mrcheerful ." wrote in message
. uk...

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one I'm
thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is clearly a
trailor (although the wheels/chassis appear to have been removed).

Thanks,
Paul DS.

http://www.mac-containers.co.uk/office-cabin.htm

Thanks for the link but I'm looking for this specific make of site office
and mac-containers does not seem to be the manufacturer. FYI, the "Ground
Hog" has a towing hitch at the front (although at ground level, presumably
because the wheels have been removed) whereas the mac-containers clearly are
never towed anywhere.

Thanks,
Paul DS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Paul D.Smith wrote:
Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one
I'm thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is
clearly a trailor (although the wheels/chassis appear to have been
removed).
Thanks,
Paul DS.

Paul,

30 seconds on a google.co.uk search produced this link
http://www.groundhog.co.uk - give it time to load.

Brian G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian G" wrote in message
Paul D.Smith wrote:
Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one
I'm thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is
clearly a trailor (although the wheels/chassis appear to have been
removed).
Thanks,
Paul DS.

Paul,

30 seconds on a google.co.uk search produced this link
http://www.groundhog.co.uk - give it time to load.

Thanks Brian. A silly question but what was your Google search term? I got
many refs. to the film "Ground Hog Day" this site certainly wasn't in the
first 150 hits that I found. Even restricting to UK sites didn't throw this
up!

Paul DS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ground Hog site office trailers?

Paul D.Smith wrote:
"Brian G" wrote in message

Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one
I'm thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is clearly
a trailor (although the wheels/chassis appear to have been removed).

30 seconds on a google.co.uk search produced this link
http://www.groundhog.co.uk - give it time to load.

Thanks Brian. A silly question but what was your Google search term? I got
many refs. to the film "Ground Hog Day" this site certainly wasn't in the
first 150 hits that I found. Even restricting to UK sites didn't throw this up!

If you don't want a certain word returned put a minus sign or the word
NOT in front of the word or words you don't want:
Ground Hog -Day

See what that gets you. Then all you need is to specify a trailer or
whatever it is you are looking for in a search.

The same goes for searches where you want it to return a word. In that
case you put a plus sign or the word AND in front of the word or words
you want.

To get a phrase use quotation marks around the words you want to
appear:

"Ground Hog Trailer" don't specify plurals as the engine will fit them
in too (unless you want trailer and not trailers for example) in which
case it is:

"Ground Hog Trailer" not Trailers.

Searches in Google are not case sensitive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
ups.com...

Paul D.Smith wrote:
"Brian G" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. Why it didn't occur to me whilst
I was doing this search I really don't know. It's not like I program
computers or anything - ho, I do.

Paul "a little egg on the face" DS.

Levelling a site for an above ground pool with crushed rock??? [email protected] Home Repair 3 May 30th 06 05:17 PM
Ground Hog Andy & Carol Home Repair 10 June 14th 05 04:17 AM
Site prep for pool (above ground) Ed H Home Repair 7 June 12th 05 02:06 AM
How Dare Could America Industrial Property Office Be In Conspiracy With Jungang International Patent Office To Make An Extravagant International Crime ? [email protected] Woodturning 2 June 5th 05 07:03 AM
Dave Gingery goes "hog wild" MikeMandaville Metalworking 6 May 19th 05 09:51 PM