Posted to uk.d-i-y
51 51 is offline

Default Netto 'bargain'

Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

51

Posted to uk.d-i-y

51 wrote:
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

51

What has it got to do with DIY?
Is your computer infected?
Why did you post the same thing at 8:44AM this morning, in HTML?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:00:00 -0000, "51"
wrote:

Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

51

Why? its plastic and the remote operation is probably using the
cheapest electronic components available.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
51 51 is offline

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
51 wrote:
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

51

...with DIY?

What has it got to do with DIY?

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this group.
Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane is not often
used
by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

Is your computer infected?

Hope not.

Why did you post the same thing at 8:44AM this morning, in HTML?

The html version didn't show in my outlook express so I thought it had been
rejected by the server or something.
Awful sorry, darling.

Why didn't you blow a gasket when a previous poster posted a link
to the 'Will it Blend' subject?

Do you blend, Phil?

51

Posted to uk.d-i-y

51 wrote:
"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
51 wrote:
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

51

..with DIY?

What has it got to do with DIY?

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this
group. Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane
is not often used
by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

I see, sort of.

Is your computer infected?

Hope not.

It sounds like a faulty interface between chair and keyboard to me.

Why did you post the same thing at 8:44AM this morning, in HTML?

The html version didn't show in my outlook express so I thought it
had been rejected by the server or something.
Awful sorry, darling.

I see, sort of.

Why didn't you blow a gasket when a previous poster posted a link
to the 'Will it Blend' subject?

I didn't blow a gasket, I enquired as to the health of your machine, plus he
didn't post the same thing twice, eight hours apart.

Do you blend, Phil?

Sorry Arthur, but no.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "51" contains these words:

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this group.
Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane is not often
used by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

It's a bit tortuous, isn't it?

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:59:33 UTC, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "51" contains these words:

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this group.
Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane is not often
used by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

It's a bit tortuous, isn't it?

It would also have been helpful if he'd posted more than just a bare
URL.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
51 51 is offline

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:59:33 UTC, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "51" contains these words:

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this
group.
Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane is not
often
used by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

It's a bit tortuous, isn't it?

It would also have been helpful if he'd posted more than just a bare
URL.

Even if I could have copied and pasted from Netto's online PDF document
I wouldn't have as it would spoiled the surprise, eg my 'grave' statement,
"Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99"
Your average uk.d-i-y member would have clicked un the url expecting perhaps
to see,
e.g. a SDS drill at £9.99 or a 950 piece screwdriver set for the same price.
But then perhaps being amused by the appearance of a child's tower crane for
that price. Then I was hoping that this would trigger off a number of
the members (some of whom know that I am currently burdened with a
phenomenal number of diy projects)
who usually make witty comments and bring some humour to my much put upon
life. (sigh)
................sigh............
{Arthur has just thrown himself to the floor in floods of tears and cannot
continue with this post}

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The message
from "51" contains these words:

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this
group.
Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane is not
often
used by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

It's a bit tortuous, isn't it?

It would also have been helpful if he'd posted more than just a bare
URL.

Even if I could have copied and pasted from Netto's online PDF
document I wouldn't have as it would spoiled the surprise, eg my 'grave'
statement, "Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99"
Your average uk.d-i-y member would have clicked un the url expecting
perhaps to see,
e.g. a SDS drill at £9.99 or a 950 piece screwdriver set for the same
price. But then perhaps being amused by the appearance of a child's
tower crane for that price. Then I was hoping that this would
trigger off a number of responses from
the members (some of whom know that I am currently burdened with a
phenomenal number of diy projects)
who usually make witty comments and bring some humour to my much put
upon life. (sigh)
...............sigh............
{Arthur has just thrown himself to the floor in floods of tears and
cannot continue with this post}

Arthur

TMML
:-p

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "51" contains these words:

Even if I could have copied and pasted from Netto's online PDF document

S'notta pdf, it's a plain old jpg.

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , 51
writes
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

Who's going to knock this spammer on the head ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"51" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message

In message , 51
writes

Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

Who's going to knock this spammer on the head ?

GEOFF RADEN.
I AM NOT A ****ING SPAMMER, YOU DOZY TART.

If Maxie Raden says you are a spammer then you are. He knows many things.

Then along comes a spammer who is a dozy tart ;-)

You couldn't make it up :-)

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , 51
writes

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
51 wrote:
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool.

Ah you're a tool

that would explain it

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
51 51 is offline

"raden" wrote in message
In message , 51
writes
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

Who's going to knock this spammer on the head ?

--
geoff

GEOFF RADEN.
I AM NOT A ****ING SPAMMER, YOU DOZY TART.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"51" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message
In message , 51
writes
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

Who's going to knock this spammer on the head ?

GEOFF RADEN.
I AM NOT A ****ING SPAMMER, YOU DOZY TART.

If Maxie Raden says you are a spammer then you are. He knows many things.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , 51
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , 51
writes
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

Who's going to knock this spammer on the head ?

--
geoff

GEOFF RADEN.
I AM NOT A ****ING SPAMMER, YOU DOZY TART.

/me has been told

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"51" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message

In message , 51
writes

Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

Who's going to knock this spammer on the head ?

GEOFF RADEN.
I AM NOT A ****ING SPAMMER, YOU DOZY TART.

If Maxie Raden says you are a spammer then you are. He knows many things.

Then along comes a spammer who is a dozy tart ;-)

Are you saying you are Maxie Raden?

Netto 51 UK diy 10 December 3rd 06 09:51 PM
Netto The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 6 September 12th 06 11:31 AM
Netto 51 UK diy 3 August 15th 06 12:48 AM
I see netto are... The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 22 March 18th 06 09:41 AM
I see Netto are... The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 0 January 25th 06 05:56 PM