Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Netto 'bargain'

51 wrote:
"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
51 wrote:
Seems suspiciously cheap to me at £9.99

http://tinyurl.com/t68yc

51

..with DIY?

What has it got to do with DIY?

This post was sent as a humerous question. I'll expalin.
You know..tower crane...a tool. Tools are aften discussed on this
group. Perhaps you didn't make the connection because a tower crane
is not often used
by the average or even exceptional DIYer.

I see, sort of.

Is your computer infected?

Hope not.

It sounds like a faulty interface between chair and keyboard to me.

Why did you post the same thing at 8:44AM this morning, in HTML?

The html version didn't show in my outlook express so I thought it
had been rejected by the server or something.
Awful sorry, darling.

I see, sort of.

Why didn't you blow a gasket when a previous poster posted a link
to the 'Will it Blend' subject?

I didn't blow a gasket, I enquired as to the health of your machine, plus he
didn't post the same thing twice, eight hours apart.

Do you blend, Phil?

Sorry Arthur, but no.