Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Suz Suz is offline

Default types of light sensor

I first subscribed to this newsgroup about 4 years ago when we forst thought
about doing a renovation. Plans are now finally submitted and I'm making a
list of things to include for builder's quotes. The house will get a full
height extension to the side and a roof space conversion. With a kitchen,
two bathrooms and two bedrooms to sort I'll have loadsa questions in the
near future.

Can all those wonderful people that have answered questions for me over the
years, please keep an eye to my posts in the next month? (TIA).

First question:
Thinking of a door activated sensor for the attic bathroom as it will have a
fire door and I won't be passing to notice the light left on. Is this
possible? Not motion sensor only because my girls won't go in if the light
isn't on already. But it would need a motion sensor too so it doesn't go
dark while they are parked reading the Beano. Can't put a motion senor
outside the door as it is at the very top of the stairs and would get
triggered too often.

Any example of a 'door' switch and motion sensor in operation together?

Thanks,
Suzanne.

Installing outdoor sensor light -- Did I do something very bad? [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 7th 06 01:30 AM
Sensor light Dinah Home Repair 9 February 3rd 06 12:25 PM
HELP!!!! External Sensor Flood light Mali UK diy 17 March 14th 05 10:48 PM
Battery Operated Motion sensor light? Jason Home Repair 1 February 3rd 05 04:20 PM
Best occupancy sensor light switch (wall) Pat Coghlan Home Ownership 6 September 22nd 04 11:41 PM