Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler thermostat not operating on heating

I put in working order my Celtic RsC Boiler for heating a couple of
weeks ago, and noticed now that no matter where the boiler thermostat
is, temperature goes all the way up to 85 C with high flame when first
switches on, then tries to keep to that temperature with low flame or
no flame at all. But I remember the thermostat did regulate the heating
temperature before, operating also on the flame depending on its
position, but now seems to operate on the max. settings regardless of
its position. Any ideas where could I look into? PCB maybe? Thanks

Central Heating Thermostat [email protected] UK diy 14 February 16th 06 08:23 PM
Complicated central Heating; Back-Boiler and Combi-Boiler tfc715 UK diy 1 February 3rd 05 05:30 PM
Boiler thermostat sPoNiX UK diy 2 October 13th 04 02:04 PM
Central heating thermostat stevep UK diy 7 April 5th 04 11:50 AM
Boiler thermostat Robin Burr UK diy 0 July 4th 03 03:25 PM