Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Clock plans

Hello all.. I am looking for a simple 'Grandmother' type clock case
plan. I would like to give it a go and can only find fairly comples
'Cabinet maker' type plans online.
I would class my skills as more, 'Cabinet-joinery'!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tulpa wrote:
Hello all.. I am looking for a simple 'Grandmother' type clock case
plan. I would like to give it a go and can only find fairly comples
'Cabinet maker' type plans online.
I would class my skills as more, 'Cabinet-joinery'!

Try the news group...re.woodworking

They are always posting plans for woodwork and a few clock case in the
bargain.

I seen one on there and took a look...sadly the bloke put a quartz movement
into the huge case. lol

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tulpa wrote:
Hello all.. I am looking for a simple 'Grandmother' type clock case
plan. I would like to give it a go and can only find fairly comples
'Cabinet maker' type plans online.
I would class my skills as more, 'Cabinet-joinery'!

look up a to z *G*
http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/Plans.html

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Try the news group...re.woodworking

Sorry that'll be... rec.woodworking

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thank you all.. good advice! I am not yet au fait with this form of
comms!

Cheers.
Owain wrote:

Tulpa wrote:
Hello all.. I am looking for a simple 'Grandmother' type clock case
plan. I would like to give it a go and can only find fairly comples
'Cabinet maker' type plans online.
I would class my skills as more, 'Cabinet-joinery'!

Could you start with a coffin and modify the front panel accordingly?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
Could you start with a coffin and modify the front panel accordingly?

Good idea, there has a to be a market for a convertable grandfather
clock that can be eventually used to bury grandfather in...

My ex-landlady used her pre-bought coffin as a coffee table / drinks
cabinet!

--
Adrian C

My Plans Postings J T Woodworking 53 September 29th 06 12:47 AM
The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
REQ: does anyone have grandfather clock plans to share? Me Woodworking 2 December 24th 04 03:51 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM