Me

Default REQ: does anyone have grandfather clock plans to share?

jo4hn

Hey me,

A quickie google on "grandfather clock plans" (sans ") got me 160000
hits. These are fairly common.

mahalo,
jo4hn

p.s. why do I fell like I am talking to myself. Or is that me. Twitch.
Bruce Farley

I built a clock from plans from this company.
http://www.murrayclock.com/plans.html
Bruce