Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cool Gadget!

Wandering about my local B&Q today - looking for a 2 gang to 3 gang socket
converter (which I later found at TLC for 60% less) I came across;

Byron Remote Control Sockets.

Basically three adaptors that plug into socket outlets and a remote control.
You plug your appliance into the adaptor. Then you can turn those
appliances (up to 3000w) on/off via remote!

We have two table lamps and a floor lamp in our lounge, all of which are a
PITA to switch on/off. No I can sit there & pretend I'm Ernst Starvro
Blofeld! Great fun & useful for £20!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman