Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CPC catalogue

CPC catalogue

I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

Ta
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
CPC catalogue

I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

Ta
--

Got mine about 3 weeks ago and another one arrived yesterday! If you happen
to be in Preston you can have my spare one )

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:06:57 UTC, fred wrote:

CPC catalogue
I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

Got mine in late August/early September

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , fred writes
CPC catalogue

I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

My 2007 catalogue arrived in July

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:

CPC catalogue

I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

Had ours a while back... don't know when exactly.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , fred writes
CPC catalogue

I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

Thanks guys they're sending me one today.

Judging by the relative arrival times it looks that Raden is doing the most
business with them (not surprisingly).
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , fred writes
In article , fred writes
CPC catalogue

I think I'm meant to get a freebie, have regular buyers been sent the new
one and whenabouts?

Thanks guys they're sending me one today.

Judging by the relative arrival times it looks that Raden is doing the most
business with them (not surprisingly).

.... Or rather his employees who nick the flyers before he gets a chance
to see them

--
geoff