Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody interfering nosey busybodies

Just got all my rotten wooden windows replaced with some lovely
maintenance-free uPVC ones, and very tasteful they are too.
Next thing I know some nosey git from up the street is creating a fuss
about my 'plastic windows', mouthing off about how this is a
Conservation Area and it's not allowed. Keeps going on about
fenestration issues - I'll de-fenestrate him.

We'll see how he likes it when I stone-clad the front and put a
satellite dish up. Then I'm going to add a third storey.

--
Window