Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Pentreath Martin Pentreath is offline

Default Bloody interfering nosey busybodies

John wrote:

I rather think that you've all missed the point - I may well be wrong but I
suspect that this posting by "Window" may be a tongue-in-cheek reply to the
posting made yesterday by some nosy busybody called Martin Pentreath with
the subject line "Replacement Windows in breach of conservation area rules"

I just can't keep up. Christian's reply did make me laugh though ;-)
You'd have to read the other thread to appreciate it fully.

Cheers,

Martin Pentreath