Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solar Panel Installation.

I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation
for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar.
Podcast is at :
http://chrisreardon.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=140580
And pictures to match are at :
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Thanks all.

www.chrisreardon.co.uk
Twice weekly music & talk show
Monday & Tuesday 4pm - 5pm UK TIME at :
www.offshoremusicradio.com (or catch the podcast of the same shows at :
http://chrisreardon1.libsyn.com/ )
Weekly Talk Show at :
www.unitedkingdomtalk.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation
for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of this lot, and who have
you ended up with as a supplier - are you back-feeding the grid at all,
given that you have a meter installed, as not many suppliers at present
have anything in place to allow export - the cost of which is generally
held to be prohibitive...

Sadly, such an installation wouldn't be too viable around here - too
many kids who'd be lining up with half-bricks :-}
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fit Lad Berkshire wrote:
I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation
for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar.
Podcast is at :
http://chrisreardon.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=140580
And pictures to match are at :
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Thanks all.

www.chrisreardon.co.uk
Twice weekly music & talk show
Monday & Tuesday 4pm - 5pm UK TIME at :
www.offshoremusicradio.com (or catch the podcast of the same shows at :
http://chrisreardon1.libsyn.com/ )
Weekly Talk Show at :
www.unitedkingdomtalk.co.uk

My god its the old doctor Who !!!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fit Lad Berkshire" wrote in message
I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation
for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar.
Podcast is at :
http://chrisreardon.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=140580
And pictures to match are at :
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Thanks all.

Well, they could have swept the roof of pine needles first..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Fit Lad
Berkshire writes

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Waah, ... pop up heaven

So much for the IE7 update (must have kicked firefox out)

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
raden writes:
In message , Fit Lad
Berkshire writes

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Waah, ... pop up heaven

It looked very interesting, but it was taking too long to
reload all the junk around each photograph, so I bailed
out. I had exactly the same thought about the pine needles
as a previous poster;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fit Lad Berkshire wrote:

I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation
for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar.
Podcast is at :
http://chrisreardon.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=140580
And pictures to match are at :
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Thanks all.

www.chrisreardon.co.uk
Twice weekly music & talk show
Monday & Tuesday 4pm - 5pm UK TIME at :
www.offshoremusicradio.com (or catch the podcast of the same shows at
: http://chrisreardon1.libsyn.com/ )
Weekly Talk Show at :
www.unitedkingdomtalk.co.uk

It's probably quite interesting for anyone with about 3 weeks to spare!

Anyone who's waded through 55 photos - where 10 would have done - and has
listened to the oh-so-tedious podcast - care to post a summary for the rest
of us?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Solar Graham Harrison UK diy 115 December 11th 05 11:44 PM
OT - Global Warming (Was "Lying Liberals.") wmbjk Metalworking 6 June 17th 05 08:11 AM
Removing panel from PVC-U door Peter Saffrey UK diy 6 March 22nd 05 03:34 PM
Help upgrading Service panel from 60A to 125A, please. DaveG Home Repair 33 December 3rd 03 03:57 AM