Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Solar Panel Installation.

Fit Lad Berkshire wrote:

I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation
for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar.
Podcast is at :
http://chrisreardon.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=140580
And pictures to match are at :
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...54738577UHwwOE

Thanks all.

www.chrisreardon.co.uk
Twice weekly music & talk show
Monday & Tuesday 4pm - 5pm UK TIME at :
www.offshoremusicradio.com (or catch the podcast of the same shows at
: http://chrisreardon1.libsyn.com/ )
Weekly Talk Show at :
www.unitedkingdomtalk.co.uk

It's probably quite interesting for anyone with about 3 weeks to spare!

Anyone who's waded through 55 photos - where 10 would have done - and has
listened to the oh-so-tedious podcast - care to post a summary for the rest
of us?
--
Cheers,
Roger