Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pulley blocks

Chris Hogg wrote:
I'm looking for a small sheaved pulley system with maybe two or three
pulleys per sheave (if those are the right terms), capable of lifting
a max of say 250 kg. I guess the sort of thing used for lifting engine
blocks out of cars would be OK. Anyone point me to a supplier?

What do you *actually* want it for?

Pulley blocks Gordon Henderson UK diy 1 October 23rd 06 11:07 AM
Pulley blocks The Natural Philosopher UK diy 0 October 23rd 06 10:30 AM
Pulley blocks Cicero UK diy 1 October 23rd 06 10:12 AM
Pulley blocks Brian Sharrock UK diy 0 October 23rd 06 09:21 AM
Wood for Childrens Blocks Wyatt Wright Woodworking 15 April 7th 04 05:15 AM