Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I want to hear your story

If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father and my family
chose the 'let's pretend it never happened' approach. I spent endless
holidays, as an adult, alone because my family refused to stand up for
what was right. It's strange because I know if the roles were reversed,
and they had been molested, they would demand that he be hung from the
nearest tree. But they tell me to 'just put it behind you', as if that
were possible. I went through years of hurt and anger with my family
before I learned how to make it right for me. Anyway, that's my story
and my book (I believe) will help others deal with this very issue.
Your story will help them know that they are not alone. Please take as
many words as necessary to tell your story. Tell me how this persons
continued presence in your life makes you feel, who in your family
disregards your feelings by allowing the person to be around or by
bringing them up in your presence, what steps you have taken to try to
stop your family from doing this to you, was there a specific holiday
or event where this persons presence affected you, etc. Do not include
any details about being molested or anything like that, this is about
your interaction with your family. Your story will be anonymous if you
want it to be or if you don't you can include any portion of your or
any name you wish. E-mail it to me (do not send it as an attachment as
I will not open attachments). Write your story in the body of the
e-mail. You can write it elsewhere and then copy and paste it into the
body of the e-mail. Send it to . By
sending me your story you are giving me permission to use it in my
book. Yes, it is my goal to get this book published. However, if you
can write your own story and get it published I urge you to do so. The
more attention we bring to this issue the better. The child molesters
and the people who befriend child molesters do not want you to tell
your story because your silence justifies their actions. Imagine how
the world would see them if their secret were exposed? If we keep
silent, then they win. Raise your voice; make a difference. If you have
any questions just e-mail me at the address above. Thank you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Oct 2006 07:57:20 -0700, Michele B. wrote:

If you were a victim of child molestation

Your post wouyld have been on topic if it were about masturbation. As it
is, it doesn't belong in uk.d-i-y.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Michele B. wrote:
[...]

I've been molested by a couple of women in the past...one sat on me chest,I
pretended I couldn't move.

My that was fun.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-10-17 16:29:04 +0100, "The3rd Earl Of Derby" said:

I've been molested by a couple of women in the past...one sat on me chest,I
pretended I couldn't move.

My that was fun.

Was this the same as laying on your arm until it goes to sleep and then
pretending it's someone else?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Michele B. wrote:
[...]

**** off you stupid bitch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
Michele B. wrote:
If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story.

Pervert. Go and find your own kicks.

--
*If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
Michele B. writes
If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father

Was it good ?

Did you TIUTA ?

And do you DIY it now ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:

In message . com,
Michele B. writes

If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father

Was it good ?

Did you TIUTA ?

And do you DIY it now ?

Geoff, my father was a pedo.

He had a love of young girls. He told me that he never took advantage of
our daughter and she agrees with that.

However, I had to cut him out of my life for what he did. he got
arrested. The first time, I said that he had made a mistake and he was
welcome to visit my house.

The second time, I thought that he should have learned his lesson and
could be accepted back into the family.

The third time, I had to cut him out of out life. Pedo's never change.

He died 4 years ago, on his own.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Dave
writes
raden wrote:

In message . com,
Michele B. writes

[...]

The relevance to uk.d-i-y being ?

Any sympathies I might have don't extend to it's being posted here

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message , Dave
writes

raden wrote:

In message . com,
Michele B. writes

[...]

The original poster's name does not appear above, but my comments were
directed at Michele B. As it was written...

was it good ?
Did you TIUTA ?
And do you DIY it now.

I thought that it was not very nice to post that on a DIY group, it
trivialized the subject.

Regards

Dave

I love kids, but I couldn't eat a full one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Dave
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Dave
writes

raden wrote:

In message . com,
Michele B. writes

[...]

It's spam, I reserve the right to be abusive

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
Michele B. writes

If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father

It's spam, I reserve the right to be abusive

Is it selling something commercial?

Uk.d-i-y may be relevant because we have a range of tools for dealing
with such situations.

I just think its sad that in 2006 schoolkids still arent routinely
taught all the resources that exist for them to find help, it really
speaks badly of our school system.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

raden wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

raden wrote:

In message . com,
Michele B. writes

[...]

That is fine by me. I am an adult. We adults can take this 'spam'

Regards

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 19, 12:04 am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
raden wrote:

Michele B. writes

If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father

It's spam, I reserve the right to be abusive

Is it selling something commercial?

Uk.d-i-y may be relevant because we have a range of tools for dealing
with such situations.

I just think its sad that in 2006 schoolkids still arent routinely
taught all the resources that exist for them to find help, it really
speaks badly of our school system.Funny that you should say that.

I have a part time job in a primary school and the crap they teach has
to be seen to believed.

I have worked with all sorts of religions. I know about Ramadan, the
right to wear a turban and bangles, that the Muslims must face Mecca
when they prey, but I was never taught about Diwali, the festival of
light. Now WTF has that got to do with a 'Christian' life.

Do they have "Brain Gym" in your school. WTF has that got to do with
education or science? Ben Goldacres articles in the Grauniad were very
interesting.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Joe Joe is offline

Dave wrote:

The original poster's name does not appear above, but my comments were
directed at Michele B. As it was written...

was it good ?
Did you TIUTA ?
And do you DIY it now.

I thought that it was not very nice to post that on a DIY group, it
trivialized the subject.

While I cannot back this with evidence, I do not feel the subject
would have been trivialised by any regulars here (with the obvious
exception) if there was even the slightest chance of the OP being
genuine.

Researching a book about a sensitive subject from a Hotmail account
via Google groups on Usenet? You must be joking. Anyone who replied
would, at best, find that Michelle just happened to know, from her
own experience of course, a *really* good child-abuse lawyer and
recovered memory specialist. At worst...