Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default I want to hear your story

raden wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

raden wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

raden wrote:

In message . com,
Michele B. writes

If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted
with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it
right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father

Was it good ?
Did you TIUTA ?
And do you DIY it now ?

Geoff, my father was a pedo.
He had a love of young girls. He told me that he never took
advantage of our daughter and she agrees with that.
However, I had to cut him out of my life for what he did. he got
arrested. The first time, I said that he had made a mistake and he
was welcome to visit my house.
The second time, I thought that he should have learned his lesson
and could be accepted back into the family.
The third time, I had to cut him out of out life. Pedo's never change.
He died 4 years ago, on his own.

The relevance to uk.d-i-y being ?
Any sympathies I might have don't extend to it's being posted here

The original poster's name does not appear above, but my comments were
directed at Michele B. As it was written...

was it good ?
Did you TIUTA ?
And do you DIY it now.

I thought that it was not very nice to post that on a DIY group, it
trivialized the subject.

It's spam, I reserve the right to be abusive

That is fine by me. I am an adult. We adults can take this 'spam'

Regards

Dave