Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default WANTED Scorpio key fob

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

Hi,

I'm looking for a remote key fob for a Scorpio. This has three buttons,
and is separate unit to the keys. If anyone does come across one,
please let me know.

Cheers.

I've got one. It's a bit sticky though.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.
--
bucket

Bush, Blair, White House, Westminster, Bomb, Kill, Al qaeda, Korea, terror,
plastic, C4, covert, FBI, MI6, NSA, Met police, New York, 9/11, Bin Laden,
Afghanistan, Iraq. Please copy this signature to annoy the US government
and help defeat their Echelon global surveillance network. PASS IT ON.

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

Oh for god sake why did you crosspost this to other groups.

Because you asked a a cross posted question and I replied.

Equivalent
to spam in my opinion. Difficult to pickup its crossposted and we all
send following replies to the other groups too.

No it isn't.

STOP DOING IT unless there really is a good reason for it and can't
think of any.

That's because you can't think.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

Oh for god sake why did you crosspost this to other groups.
Equivalent

spam in my opinion. Difficult to pickup its crossposted and we all
send following replies to the other groups too.

STOP DOING IT unless there really is a good reason for it and can't

think of
any.

Please do not feed the troll.

Sorry for that. I didn't sus it. Mind you I've mail-bombed his hotmail
accout with 250MB of attachments so he will have trouble getting any
mail until its deleted. First rule. Get even. Makes me feel better any
rate.

It failed, I haven't received anything. How many hours did that take?
LAFF!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Now STOP CROSS POSTING. Arsehole

Oh right, so when I reply to the original post made by YOU, I get a load
of abuse in return, just because you were too dense to realise it was
cross posted.

Mind you this is from someone who posts his mailbombing antics to a public
forum, what a moron.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

Oh for god sake why did you crosspost this to other groups.
Equivalent

spam in my opinion. Difficult to pickup its crossposted and we all
send following replies to the other groups too.

STOP DOING IT unless there really is a good reason for it and can't

think of
any.

Please do not feed the troll.

Sorry for that. I didn't sus it. Mind you I've mail-bombed his hotmail
accout with 250MB of attachments so he will have trouble getting any
mail until its deleted. First rule. Get even. Makes me feel better any
rate.

It failed, I haven't received anything. How many hours did that take?
LAFF!

File charges!
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

bucket wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

bucket wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.

ROLF! Forgotten about that.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

Oh for god sake why did you crosspost this to other groups.
Equivalent
spam in my opinion. Difficult to pickup its crossposted and we all
send following replies to the other groups too.

STOP DOING IT unless there really is a good reason for it and can't
think of
any.

Please do not feed the troll.

Sorry for that. I didn't sus it. Mind you I've mail-bombed his hotmail
accout with 250MB of attachments so he will have trouble getting any
mail until its deleted. First rule. Get even. Makes me feel better any
rate.

It failed, I haven't received anything. How many hours did that take?
LAFF!

File charges!

I tried, but I keep getting electrocuted.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

bucket wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.

ROLF! Forgotten about that.

SLACker!!!3
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

Hmmm . . . was it broken-down my microbes?
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

Oh for god sake why did you crosspost this to other groups.
Equivalent
spam in my opinion. Difficult to pickup its crossposted and we all
send following replies to the other groups too.

STOP DOING IT unless there really is a good reason for it and can't
think of
any.

Please do not feed the troll.

Sorry for that. I didn't sus it. Mind you I've mail-bombed his hotmail
accout with 250MB of attachments so he will have trouble getting any
mail until its deleted. First rule. Get even. Makes me feel better any
rate.

It failed, I haven't received anything. How many hours did that take?
LAFF!

File charges!

I tried, but I keep getting electrocuted.

DC, you fuel!
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

bucket wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.

ROLF! Forgotten about that.

SLACker!!!3

Tactical withdrawal.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

Hmmm . . . was it broken-down my microbes?

Maybe, I'm no mechanic.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

Oh for god sake why did you crosspost this to other groups.
Equivalent
spam in my opinion. Difficult to pickup its crossposted and we
all send following replies to the other groups too.

STOP DOING IT unless there really is a good reason for it and
can't
think of
any.

Please do not feed the troll.

Sorry for that. I didn't sus it. Mind you I've mail-bombed his
hotmail accout with 250MB of attachments so he will have trouble
getting any mail until its deleted. First rule. Get even. Makes me
feel better any rate.

It failed, I haven't received anything. How many hours did that take?
LAFF!

File charges!

I tried, but I keep getting electrocuted.

DC, you fuel!

So is it DC or fuel? SO CONFUSING!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

bucket wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.

ROLF! Forgotten about that.

SLACker!!!3

Tactical withdrawal.

Too late!
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

Hmmm . . . was it broken-down my microbes?

Maybe, I'm no mechanic.

Aren't you a biologist?
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

Lithium-ion.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

bucket wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.

ROLF! Forgotten about that.

SLACker!!!3

Tactical withdrawal.

Too late!

Damn catholics!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

Hmmm . . . was it broken-down my microbes?

Maybe, I'm no mechanic.

Aren't you a biologist?

My wife says I am, ohohohohohoho!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

Made in Lithuania hahahahahahahah[1]

[1]Copyright Peter Hucker

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

Hmmm . . . was it broken-down my microbes?

Maybe, I'm no mechanic.

Aren't you a biologist?

My wife says I am, ohohohohohoho!

You've been vivisecting, again, haven't you?
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

I thought it lacked conviction.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

It's a bit sticky though.

Nervous to ask? But I will.

I came across it.

Filth!

It certainly was.

Hmmm . . . was it broken-down my microbes?

Maybe, I'm no mechanic.

Aren't you a biologist?

My wife says I am, ohohohohohoho!

You've been vivisecting, again, haven't you?

FILTH!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

Howzat?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

There was very little passion in that "hahahahahahaha".
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

Damn, 'e sussed it.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:47:18 -0000, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:

DC, you fuel!

So is it DC or fuel? SO CONFUSING!

Lithium-ion.

Made in Lithuania hahahahahahahah[1]

[1]Copyright Peter Hucker

I thought it lacked conviction.

I've never been convicted of anything, I always get away with it.

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:29:48 -0000, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:

Lithium-ion.

Made in Lithuania hahahahahahahah[1]

[1]Copyright Peter Hucker

I thought it lacked conviction.

Howzat?

There was very little passion in that "hahahahahahaha".

No passion in demon.local, get a room.

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"SteveH" wrote in message
k...
bucket wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

[...]

Not your fault: "****" doesn't sound any better in, for example, Chechen,
Inuit, or Spanish, &c.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:29:48 -0000, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:

Lithium-ion.

Made in Lithuania hahahahahahahah[1]

[1]Copyright Peter Hucker

I thought it lacked conviction.

Howzat?

There was very little passion in that "hahahahahahaha".

No passion in demon.local, get a room.

BTDT
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:47:18 -0000, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:

DC, you fuel!

So is it DC or fuel? SO CONFUSING!

Lithium-ion.

Made in Lithuania hahahahahahahah[1]

[1]Copyright Peter Hucker

I thought it lacked conviction.

I've never been convicted of anything, I always get away with it.

right, right, right
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 06:14:16 -0000, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:

snip

I thought it lacked conviction.

Howzat?

There was very little passion in that "hahahahahahaha".

Damn, 'e sussed it.

Not your fault: "****" doesn't sound any better in, for example, Chechen,
Inuit, or Spanish, &c.

What is that &c at the end? It sounds like something Ali G would say.

An English woman who has been blind for 26 years got her sight back after suffering a heart attack.
Unfortunately, after she was able to see her doctors bill she had several more heart attacks.
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Peter Hucker wrote:

What is that &c at the end? It sounds like something Ali G would say.

"et cetera"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etcetera

HTH

--
platypus

unsafe at any speed
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.driving

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:44:00 UTC, "Peter Hucker" wrote:

What is that &c at the end? It sounds like something Ali G would say.

A mixed language abbreviation - literally 'and cetera'. A poorly formed
version of 'et cetera'.

http://www.diybanter.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.driving

On 4 Jan 2007 00:16:15 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:44:00 UTC, "Peter Hucker" wrote:

What is that &c at the end? It sounds like something Ali G would say.

A mixed language abbreviation - literally 'and cetera'. A poorly formed
version of 'et cetera'.

Errm other than the fact that & in Italian is pronounced "e" and in Latin
"et".

Everything That You Always Wanted To Know About Cherry - But Were Afraid To Ask Tom Watson Woodworking 8 June 6th 04 02:02 AM
Wanted jake fry Woodworking 2 May 13th 04 05:10 PM
Sony CPD-520GS compass module wanted or a IC on it. (SIU-212) Bob Kos Electronics Repair 2 March 6th 04 07:03 AM
SOMEONE WANTED A KID'S PROJECT T. Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 11:01 PM
WANTED PLAIN OSCILOSCOP LEADER LBO-505 manuel garcia Electronics Repair 0 November 22nd 03 08:13 AM