Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gel Gel is offline

Default Loft insulation & mice/rodents

Rodents do not seem to suffer harm from nesting in a loft with glass
fibre; does anyone know if loose fill insulation is any more resistant
to their nibbling/nesting??

Tks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14 Oct 2006 09:29:40 -0700, "Gel" wrote:

|Rodents do not seem to suffer harm from nesting in a loft with glass
|fibre; does anyone know if loose fill insulation is any more resistant
|to their nibbling/nesting??

Poison them. I prefer Plastic mouse boxes, from B&Q or Rentokil.
Block up all holes which you can get a pencil through.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Gel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Rodents do not seem to suffer harm from nesting in a loft with glass
fibre; does anyone know if loose fill insulation is any more resistant
to their nibbling/nesting??

I've not seen any evidence in our vermiculite - but I don't go a-hunting.

What's the problem?

Mary

Tks.

How can I improve the insulation in my loft? Rob Horton UK diy 20 July 14th 06 12:36 AM
Loft insulation. Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk UK diy 8 December 23rd 04 12:15 AM
Loft Insulation Dean Richard Benson UK diy 192 February 6th 04 03:31 PM
Loft insulation David Hearn UK diy 26 November 10th 03 08:17 PM
Boarding a loft & insulation Wordy UK diy 13 November 4th 03 12:50 AM