Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall Chaser Needed

I am now in the market for a wall chaser (To bury pipes in the brick walls
in the bathroom)

Any suggestions?

I don't envisage using it a lot when the bathroom is done, but I might!
I could hire one from HSS for £77 for the weekend, or I can buy a cheap one
from eBay for about £60.

I am thinking of buying the cheap one, so, assuming I don't break it, it may
come in handy later.

What would you do (I don't know anyone with one I can borrow!)?

Ta

Sparks...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sparks wrote:
I am now in the market for a wall chaser (To bury pipes in the brick walls
in the bathroom)

Any suggestions?

I don't envisage using it a lot when the bathroom is done, but I might!
I could hire one from HSS for £77 for the weekend, or I can buy a cheap one
from eBay for about £60.

I am thinking of buying the cheap one, so, assuming I don't break it, it may
come in handy later.

What would you do (I don't know anyone with one I can borrow!)?

Ta

Sparks...

I bought an SDS "spikey wheel" chaser and box sinker on ebay for £60
they work a treat in block, but red brick is beyond them. Aldi had a
twin diamond disc chaser for £40 a month back, dunno how good it was
though

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "Sparks" contains these words:

I am thinking of buying the cheap one, so, assuming I don't break it,
it may
come in handy later.

Our local Aldi still have 'em in stock. £30 IIRC

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Sparks" contains these words:

I am thinking of buying the cheap one, so, assuming I don't break it,
it may
come in handy later.

Our local Aldi still have 'em in stock. £30 IIRC

Bargain - Where is your local Aldi!?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "Sparks" contains these words:

Our local Aldi still have 'em in stock. £30 IIRC

Bargain - Where is your local Aldi!?

Telford. Might have been £40.

--
Skipweasel