Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default power shower

my daughter one day decided to turn the power shower on and off fast to
make a lot of stream , since then the pump flashes when i switch it on
, so i dont use it anymore , can anyone tell me if they think she might
have burnt out the motor in the pump or maybe i i could clean the
fillters ( but how ) thankyou jane

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 Sep 2006 13:05:19 -0700, "diy jane"
wrote:

my daughter one day decided to turn the power shower on and off fast to
make a lot of stream , since then the pump flashes when i switch it on
, so i dont use it anymore , can anyone tell me if they think she might
have burnt out the motor in the pump or maybe i i could clean the
fillters ( but how ) thankyou jane

I dont know but you'd better give a make and model for someone to
help.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from marvelus contains these words:

I dont know but you'd better give a make and model for someone to
help.

And what's "the pump flashes"?

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:39:13 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from marvelus contains these words:

I dont know but you'd better give a make and model for someone to
help.

And what's "the pump flashes"?

Guess::

Shes actualy refering to an electric shower and the device that cuts
out if the water stops has kicked in. If so there should be a reset
button inside.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from marvelus contains these words:

And what's "the pump flashes"?

Guess::

Shes actualy refering to an electric shower and the device that cuts
out if the water stops has kicked in. If so there should be a reset
button inside.

Who knows. Until she has another go and explains it all rather better
we're in the dark.

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

no am not talking about a electric shower , i have a pump under my bath
which used to pump the water to the shower and become a power shower ,
but it flashes when i turn it on , can anyone help jane

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message . com
from "diy jane" contains these words:

no am not talking about a electric shower , i have a pump under my bath
which used to pump the water to the shower and become a power shower ,
but it flashes when i turn it on , can anyone help jane

When you say "it flashes", do you mean sparks come out, or it has a
light that lights up, or a warning lamp that flashes, or what? We're all
in the dark here.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21 Sep 2006 12:30:55 -0700 someone who may be "diy jane"
wrote this:-

no am not talking about a electric shower , i have a pump under my bath
which used to pump the water to the shower and become a power shower ,
but it flashes when i turn it on

If you mean there are blue flashes from under the bath then turn it
off. Or do you mean that the pump does not run steadily but goes on
and off rapidly, so that the water pulsates?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from David Hansen contains these words:

If you mean there are blue flashes from under the bath then turn it
off. Or do you mean that the pump does not run steadily but goes on
and off rapidly, so that the water pulsates?

Some capital letters, some punctuation and some idea that we're not mind
readers might help, too.

--
Skipweasel

Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Power Shower Dragon77 UK diy 1 January 27th 05 11:39 AM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
Running power shower pump off normal HW cistern? Rob Nicholson UK diy 21 December 28th 03 06:39 PM
Power Shower Spec Matt Scantlebury UK diy 1 October 23rd 03 10:05 PM