Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bugger,ya lousy lot

why didn't someone tell me Fred Dibnah was on BBC1.

I missed him.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

why didn't someone tell me Fred Dibnah was on BBC1.
I missed him.

Thats ok, he`s dead now, so repeats of his shows are probably cheaper to
air.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
why didn't someone tell me Fred Dibnah was on BBC1.

I missed him.

He's been on a lot lately, a great man. For the first time the other
day I saw him explain something he really didnt understand: arches. He
likes them a lot but surprisingly didnt quite get how they work.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
why didn't someone tell me Fred Dibnah was on BBC1.

When ISN'T he on the TV ?

.... and it was on BBC2

He's on UKTV History every day this week

They normally have a Dibnah day on one of the UKTV channels

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:

He's on UKTV History every day this week
They normally have a Dibnah day on one of the UKTV channels

You have a digital reciever. I declare you personna non gratis. TV is
bad enough without all that you know be buggered malarky you know like.
Let it all run out of steam like you know and be buggered if I get
another licence like.

You aught to be more you know discerning like discerning.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
why didn't someone tell me Fred Dibnah was on BBC1.

When ISN'T he on the TV ?

... and it was on BBC2

He's on UKTV History every day this week

And for the past year it seems like. Much as I like him he is suffering
from over exposure. It should be renamed UKTV Dibnah.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
Weatherlawyer writes

raden wrote:

He's on UKTV History every day this week
They normally have a Dibnah day on one of the UKTV channels

You have a digital reciever. I declare you personna non gratis. TV is
bad enough without all that you know be buggered malarky you know like.
Let it all run out of steam like you know and be buggered if I get
another licence like.

You aught to be more you know discerning like discerning.

I am, I no longer watch Fred Dibnah

--
geoff