Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default sony KV21T1U remote control

....has been destroyed by the dog . I bought a generic controller from
maplin, but cant find the appropriate code. Google wasnt my friend either.

any one know how/where to find it ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

p cooper wrote:
...has been destroyed by the dog . I bought a generic controller from
maplin, but cant find the appropriate code. Google wasnt my friend either.

any one know how/where to find it ?

If you don't tell us anything about the "generic" controller, how do you
expect anyone to be able to help?

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , p cooper
writes
...has been destroyed by the dog . I bought a generic controller from
maplin, but cant find the appropriate code. Google wasnt my friend either.

any one know how/where to find it ?

CPC have a wide range of original, pattern and generic remotes

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

p cooper wrote:
...has been destroyed by the dog . I bought a generic controller from
maplin, but cant find the appropriate code. Google wasnt my friend either.

any one know how/where to find it ?

May be able to pick up one on ebay..

we may have some spares here..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
p cooper wrote:
...has been destroyed by the dog . I bought a generic controller from
maplin, but cant find the appropriate code. Google wasnt my friend
either.

any one know how/where to find it ?

If you don't tell us anything about the "generic" controller, how do you
expect anyone to be able to help?

That would be helpful. However if the OP cannot find an exact code match for
his TV etc then he has to work through the Sony codes in turn until one of
them works. At this point you should write down the code that works and put
it somewhere "safe" so that when the batteries need changing you cannot find
the code.

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dedicated-re.../dp/B000HWXK2Q

Adam