Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Jigsaw speeds

I am trying to cut 40mm thick Maple worktop with an oldish Bosch 450w jigsaw
and new Bosch bimetal 'clean for hardwood' T101BRF blade, but the saw keeps
kicking/jumping off the work, despite my holding it down firmly. I have a
feeling that the speed of the blade affects things, but can't find any
information about it. Can anyone offer advice? Someone has suggested to me
that Festool FSG blades would be better.

Thanks, Sally B

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-2, 30/08/2006
Tested on: 31/08/2006 09:55:32