Bob

Default zanussi ds17 dishwasher

Everything seems to hit the fan in one go.
First off it didn't drain, changed pump, its OK.
Then just made a low noise but didn't do anything, main motor had
ceased, cleaned motor and bearing now OK.
Still not doing anything, I'm not sure but at the water inlet you have
a valve and solenoid, solenoid is ok but not sure on the valve, when
connected to another power supply so I could watch what happens you
get a audible click but don't see the plastic peg move, is this normal
or does it rely on water pressure to move the peg.
Please can anyone help me? Or got a service manual would be great.
Thankyou in advance