Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Expensive Araldite?

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

Sure as hell its only 4 to 5GBP elsewhere. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

Save even more,now this is the correct price. :-)
http://tinyurl.com/rw9t2

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
news
Lobster wrote:

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

Save even more,now this is the correct price. :-)
http://tinyurl.com/rw9t2

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Cheaper from screwfix!

http://tinyurl.com/fty7f

Slurp

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Lobster
writes

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

Big tubes, 100ml I think. The £3-£4 tubes are 15ml.

--
steve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:44:48 GMT, Lobster

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

No that's somewhere around the proper price. It's a big tube and not
the normal consumer/DIY araldite.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steven Briggs" wrote
Big tubes, 100ml I think. The £3-£4 tubes are 15ml.

Still stupidly expensive. I use NHP. Available in a range of working/setting
times. Only £8.99 for 8 Oz (total) from a hobby shop I visit in Dorset, and
it's a lot better than Araldite crap.

Steve S

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Lobster wrote:

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

Save even more,now this is the correct price. :-)
http://tinyurl.com/rw9t2

The tubes are clearly different.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Matt wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:44:48 GMT, Lobster

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

No that's somewhere around the proper price. It's a big tube and not
the normal consumer/DIY araldite.

Heres the original sized tube,screwfix is selling an unbranded one.
To me they look different in size
http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp...eferrer=Kelkoo

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

The reply form SF.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your recent Email.

Although it does not state so on the web site, the pack is 2 x 100ml
containers. This would explain the price of £22.99.

Then it should. ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:49:09 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

Matt wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:44:48 GMT, Lobster

Wow - think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

No that's somewhere around the proper price. It's a big tube and not
the normal consumer/DIY araldite.

Heres the original sized tube,screwfix is selling an unbranded one.
To me they look different in size
http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp...eferrer=Kelkoo

The Screwfix pic is wrong as that is clearly retail packaging. As I
said it's a *big* tube and not normal consumer/DIY araldite. There
are maybe a dozen or so different types or industrial araldite coming
in packaging ranging from much smaller than the normal retail packs to
many times larger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" writes:

Although it does not state so on the web site, the pack is 2 x 100ml
containers. This would explain the price of £22.99.

Now ask them to explain the 99p bit.

Jon