Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default En suite Shower Advice

Hi,

I need some advice as to what type of shower to fit in my house (first
floor). ATM I have a low pressure feed to the loft tank which is about
2 meters above the shower in the bathroom. This shower is fed from
two 15mm connections on the indirect cylinder to avoid changes in
temperature when hot water is drawn off from the 22mm top connection.
I am now putting in an en-suite shower in the bedroom on the same floor
and want to avoid rapid changes in temperature if the bath shower is
used. I was advised today that the only real solution was to fir two
pumps, one on each shower!! Not wanting to spend that sort of money I am
looking for other solutions, any advice is welcome?
Although I have no high pressure feed near to the new shower atm, I
could put one in and use an electric shower but wanted to save energy
and use the already heated water in the cylinder if possible
..