Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gel Gel is offline

Default Carbon Monoxide Death in Oxford despite 10 Br Gas visits!

Unbelievable.

See top right of this page for amazing level of incompetence
from the premier gas servicing company.

http://www.kiddefyrnetics.co.uk/utcf...Id=405,00.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Jul 2006 06:16:40 -0700, "Gel"
wrote:

Unbelievable.

See top right of this page for amazing level of incompetence
from the premier gas servicing company.

http://www.kiddefyrnetics.co.uk/utcf...Id=405,00.html

or for a working url

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/5202976.stm

even more unbelieveable:
"A file of evidence seeking a manslaughter charge against British Gas
had been passed to the Crown Prosecution Service by the police, but a
decision had been made not to prosecute due to lack of evidence."

Where is Judge John Deed when you need him?

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/
Electrical for Visio http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Paul Herber wrote:
On 22 Jul 2006 06:16:40 -0700, "Gel"
wrote:

Unbelievable.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/5202976.stm

even more unbelieveable:
"A file of evidence seeking a manslaughter charge against British Gas
had been passed to the Crown Prosecution Service by the police, but a
decision had been made not to prosecute due to lack of evidence."

"It is obviously something we are deeply saddened by that, for a
company that campaigns about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning,
something like this has happened in one of our own customer's homes."

How is it obvious?

I had service just as bad as the bloody gas fitters gave from the same
company and got left without heating for months all because their half
trained monkeys -who are not even working for the company, just do a
bunch of cack and cover it all up.

If the company was obviously concerned thay would not still have half
arsed cowboys subbing to them. That reminds me they still owe me for
the bull**** they kept telling me. The *******.

Now the gang of ******s are all playing "it wasn't me."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Paul Herber" wrote

even more unbelieveable:
"A file of evidence seeking a manslaughter charge against British Gas
had been passed to the Crown Prosecution Service by the police, but a
decision had been made not to prosecute due to lack of evidence."

I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times in
the head by mistake just about does it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
HLAH wrote:
I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times
in the head by mistake just about does it.

No - that comes under H&S legislation. It seems.

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:26:08 +0100, "HLAH" wrote:

|"Paul Herber" wrote

| even more unbelieveable:
| "A file of evidence seeking a manslaughter charge against British Gas
| had been passed to the Crown Prosecution Service by the police, but a
| decision had been made not to prosecute due to lack of evidence."
|
|I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
|manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times in
|the head by mistake just about does it.

Ahh! but who's negligence?

The Islamic Terrorists who murdered dozens on the underground, the month
before.

The support networks round both sets of bombers?

The whole British Muslim community who failed to condemn the Mikes Bar
terrorist atrocity in Israel and committed by British Muslims.

Al Quaeda who we now know organised/headed up the successful underground
murders a month before.

The Officer who fired the shots, firmly believing that he had to kill one
person to save the lives of many?

The surveillance officers who went for a pee a the wrong time?

The Commander who misidentified the suspect, and gave the orders?

The Committee who decided that in the case of an identified suicide bomber
who would detonate the bomb if his/her cover was blown and he/she was
challenged, thus murdering anyone in the vicinity, including the police who
challenged them, as has happened many times, in many other countries. That
the Police had no choice but to shoot to the head, to prevent detonation of
a suicide bomber and multiple murders?

All were arguably involved in some way in the death of John Charles De
Maneses.

The world changed when suicide bombers started targeting civilians.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)"
saying something like:

I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times
in the head by mistake just about does it.

No - that comes under H&S legislation. It seems.

Ah yes; something along the lines of "Letting bullets fly around in a
manner which might be hazardous".
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)"
saying something like:

I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times
in the head by mistake just about does it.

No - that comes under H&S legislation. It seems.

Ah yes; something along the lines of "Letting bullets fly around in a
manner which might be hazardous".

Don't be so bloody stupid!

That was for leaving the empties lying around for people to trip over
while listening to speeches by tory b liar.

All because a monkey has perfected the art of pulling people's trousers
down and doing the disappearing dollar trick while their attention was
otherwise engaged.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Where is Judge John Deed when you need him?

getting sloshed on the port in Magdalen SCR I expect...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:53:04 +0100 someone who may be Paul Herber
wrote this:-

Where is Judge John Deed when you need him?

Judge Dredd might be more useful.

However, gas cowboys are sometimes held to account, as
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4184962.stm shows. They did not
appeal against the fine in the end.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:26:08 +0100 someone who may be "HLAH"
wrote this:-

I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times in
the head by mistake just about does it.

In the case you are probably thinking of, nobody was shot seven
times in the head by mistake. The murder was neither a mistake or an
accident.

There was a conspiracy to murder amongst a number of officials and
party politicians. Some of the conspirators carried out this
conspiracy just over a year ago.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , HLAH
writes

I think you have to do something really serious to get prosecuted for
manslaughter due to negligence these days. Shooting someone seven times in
the head by mistake just about does it.

Not even that is enough...
--
Mr X
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Unbelievable.

See top right of this page for amazing level of incompetence
from the premier gas servicing company.

http://www.kiddefyrnetics.co.uk/utcf...Id=405,00.html

or for a working url

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/5202976.stm

even more unbelieveable:
"A file of evidence seeking a manslaughter charge against British Gas
had been passed to the Crown Prosecution Service by the police, but a
decision had been made not to prosecute due to lack of evidence."

Where is Judge John Deed when you need him?

This incident is both tragic and ironic when set against the more usual
case of BG overstating and over-reacting to the risks, regardless of the
situation.

Carbon Monoxide poisoning Vass UK diy 17 January 19th 06 11:21 AM
Question on Carbon Monoxide gas Roy Metalworking 39 January 9th 06 02:55 PM
Are electric oil-filled radiator heaters a carbon monoxide risk? [email protected] Home Repair 23 December 30th 05 01:41 PM
Carbon monoxide Dee UK diy 5 October 5th 05 05:01 PM