Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bathroom Tile Trim

Hi, I have made a slight error when tiling my bathroom wall, and
wondered if I could get a trim to fit an internal corner so to cover
the gap i have left! - I have looked around but cant seem to find
anything suitable

Thanks for you help

Alec

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

alecgreen wrote:
Hi, I have made a slight error when tiling my bathroom wall, and
wondered if I could get a trim to fit an internal corner so to cover
the gap i have left! - I have looked around but cant seem to find
anything suitable

I saw some internal corner trim in one of the tile shops, but I think it
was meant to go on before tiling - like the edge trim.

Maybe some uPVC window trim might be (just about) acceptable?

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
alecgreen wrote:
Hi, I have made a slight error when tiling my bathroom wall, and
wondered if I could get a trim to fit an internal corner so to cover
the gap i have left! - I have looked around but cant seem to find
anything suitable

How big is the gap? Some options might be:

* get some tile edging trim, cut off the bit that's
supposed to go under the tiles and you've got some
suitable quadrant;

* use wooden beading (either rectangular or round)
and paint it;

* apply a whopping great seam of silicone sealant,
which seems to be a popular trick judging by half
the bathrooms I've looked at recently ;-)

* remove the offending tiles and do it again?

G.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alecgreen wrote:
Hi, I have made a slight error when tiling my bathroom wall, and
wondered if I could get a trim to fit an internal corner so to cover
the gap i have left! - I have looked around but cant seem to find
anything suitable

Grout.

Thanks for you help

Alec

Posted to uk.d-i-y
T G T G is offline

Hi

Go to your local plastic soffit / upvc window supplier and buy some plastic
quarter round. You can get it in any length up to 5m and it is cheap.

Cheers

TG

ups.com...