Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - SHRIEK !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Davao" wrote in message
Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

Arthur

Yes, I was watching on Sky News red button thingy.
The bit I saw went something like this.

Houston: What ever you do, don't pull the knob marked 'do not pull this
knob'.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Owain
writes
Davao wrote:
Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Is this the bird **** that need cleaning off the outside of the window?

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

They'll wish they'd taken out cover with British Gas.

"I'm sorry sir, it would appear you have what we call is a Real fault, Real
faults are not covered . . . . "
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davao wrote:
Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

I've put in a quote, + 40p a mile travelling. Anyone know what the parking
is like, only I've just had to shell out £10 for a dispensation for a bit
job in Rochester?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Davao" wrote in message
Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

I'm not sure that it IS off-topic. If the local repair man isn't handy you
have to do it yourself.

Mary

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news
Davao wrote:
Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

I've put in a quote, + 40p a mile travelling. Anyone know what the
parking is like, only I've just had to shell out £10 for a dispensation
for a bit job in Rochester?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

I'd put your mileage rates up m8, the space station is about 240 miles up so
you'd have to be able to get there for £96.

Reckon £40,000 per mile should do the trick.

As for parking there is lots of 'space' ;-)

--
ETV

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
Davao wrote:
Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

I've put in a quote, + 40p a mile travelling. Anyone know what the parking
is like, only I've just had to shell out £10 for a dispensation for a bit
job in Rochester?

I hope you put the fuel charge as extra

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PJ PJ is offline

Davao wrote:

Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

I've put in a quote, + 40p a mile travelling. Anyone know what the
parking is like, only I've just had to shell out £10 for a dispensation
for a bit job in Rochester?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

I'd put your mileage rates up m8, the space station is about 240 miles up so
you'd have to be able to get there for £96.

Just how long are Dave's ladders??
;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 20:59:43 +0100, "Davao"
wrote:

Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the
Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

Is there such a thing as NASA approved car body filler?

cheers,
Pete.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Pete C contains these words:

Is there such a thing as NASA approved car body filler?

Sort of. They have an epoxy paste for repairing damaged ceramic heat-tiles.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
Pete C wrote:
Is there such a thing as NASA approved car body filler?

Does Part P apply?

That occurred to me as I got out of bed. I get my best ideas then :-)

Usually forget them pretty quickly though :-(

Mary

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Guy King
writes
The message
from Pete C contains these words:

Is there such a thing as NASA approved car body filler?

Sort of. They have an epoxy paste for repairing damaged ceramic heat-tiles.

And don't forget, it might be a little cold, you might need to take a
space heater with you

--
geoff