Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Perspex

Hi All

Im hoping someone can help or give me an idea!

We are moving to a converted appartment that used to be a mill. Our
appartment is the top floor and has exposed gabeled style roof with
beam work showing. Instead of each room having divisons there are
sheets of perspex between the top of each room and the gabel roof,
which let the light flow to each room.

The problem is that the perspex looks terible and is so easliy marked
and attracts dirt. We are trying to find an alternative or something
that can be put on it to prevent dust sticking to it and also to
prevent it from being marked/scraped.

Unfortunately we cannot use glass as its to heavy / dangerous.

Any suggestions?

Cutting Perspex rjs UK diy 10 July 3rd 06 07:41 PM
Annealing Oven for Acrylic / PMMA / Perspex / Plexiglas - Searching for Parts Grant Woodworking 1 February 27th 05 09:04 PM
Annealing Oven for Acrylic / PMMA / Perspex / Plexiglas - Searchingfor Parts RoyJ Metalworking 0 February 27th 05 03:44 PM
Cutting perspex laminate. David Illingworth-Young UK diy 16 January 9th 05 10:21 AM
Where to Buy Perspex, Plexiglass or Whatever Its Called! Ex Alfa Adam UK diy 8 November 1st 04 10:20 PM