Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Euro locks + archive

Hi All

There was a thread a while ago about someone wanting to change the cylinders
on a euro lock but not having the keys.

How would I find that? Tried searching the archive but mostly adverts.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan

How would I find that? Tried searching the archive but mostly adverts.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....nk=gschg&hl=en

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

The Medway Handyman wrote:
There was a thread a while ago about someone wanting to change the cylinders
on a euro lock but not having the keys.

How would I find that? Tried searching the archive but mostly adverts.

Go to www.google.co.uk. Press "Groups". Enter "euro lock key cylinder
group:uk.d-i-y". Press "Search Groups".

You can go to www.google.co.uk, press "Groups", press "Advanced Groups
Search", put in "euro lock key cylinder" to "with all the words", and
"uk.d-i-y" at "Return only messages from the group at this location".

You can also do all sorts of other useful things! Unfortunately, IMO,
Google is becoming a little "Gatesian", in the interests of loot -
however, it is still usable, free, and *very* useful.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Alan wrote:
How would I find that? Tried searching the archive but mostly
adverts.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....nk=gschg&hl=en

Thanks Alan

--