Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Buzby

Default Dimmer switch wattage

I've just replaced a light fitting that now has seven 60w bulbs in rather
than the one 100w - my dimmer switch is rated 250w - I assume as the lights
are presumably wired in parallel this is ok - or should I look for a higher
loaded dimmer switch? FWIW it works fine making no noise to suggest it's
overloaded.

TIA

Buzby