Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
tonyjeffs

Default Buy or make old concrete tapered garden wall block

We have a garden wall made out of 60 year old interlocking block. It is
in good condition, apart from a few blocks at the far end. We could do
with about 20 of them to repair it.

Here's a pic of a block
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tony.jeffs//block.jpg

Any one know of a seller of such items, reclaimed, or made to order
(Though I'd imagine the latter to be expensive)?
Alternatively, I could construct a mould and make them myself, but I
don't know how to get the granite chippings to stick to the outside.
Any website/ book or advice on that?

Thanks

Tony