Posted to uk.d-i-y
Carl

Default Bosh dishwasher arm not rotating - SRS43A02GB

Hello,

I have a Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher model SRS43A02GB. I think
the lower washer arm is not rotating and hence the dishwasher is not
cleaning properly. I ran the unit on a short cycle and checked the
position of the arms everytime I opened the door. The bottom rotor arm
was in the same place each time. The unit seems to be filling up OK
with water, and draining properly. I have also taken the arm off and
washed it through as well as the filters. The top arm seems to be
getting plenty of pressure as I can hear it spinning and throwing water
around. I am stuck as to what it can be.

I had a dig around where the water drains out and managed to salvage
some cracked china. I thought this was the problem, maybe stopping the
pump working properly but this made no difference. Are there two pumps
in this machine becasue the top water arm seems to get plenty of
pressure?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message . com
from "Carl" contains these words:

I have a Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher model SRS43A02GB. I think
the lower washer arm is not rotating and hence the dishwasher is not
cleaning properly.

You can run it with the door open to find out! Just defeat the
interlock. Depending on the model you'll need either a single towel on
the floor or a riot shield - only time will tell.

If the arm spins freely you could check the holes in it to see if
they're blocked - the arms are usually very easy to remove, they just
unclip.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Carl

I had a quick go at "defeating the interlock" but without much success.
I will have another go. The holes in the washer arm are certainly not
blocked as this is one of the first things I did, take the arm off and
wash everything through, put a hose through the feeding centre, all
holes are clear.