Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vortex

Default MILA locks

Hi There,

My daughter managed to lose a house key today, so I need to change the front
door lock as a precaution.

The door itself is a UPVC job with a "MILA" branded lock.

I've only ever seen old fashioned Legge/Yale type locks in the Sheds so I
guess first stop needs to be a reputable locksmith.

Is this an easy job (I guess it must be)?

Any advance warnings appreciated. Pix he

www.hernibles.com/lock

David

Removing cylinder from euro locks Richard Conway UK diy 12 May 11th 06 09:10 AM
Glue in locks Simon UK diy 20 February 19th 06 05:01 PM
Beefing up apartment security - insurance standards, locks, etc. Mark UK diy 2 August 23rd 05 01:12 AM
Window locks on possible fire escapes? [email protected] UK diy 4 August 16th 05 10:44 PM
RUKO locks Dougie Nisbet UK diy 0 November 21st 03 10:04 PM