Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MarkK

Default Tiling: Adhesive & grout recomendations please

It's hard enough choosing tiles from the myriad available, but what about
the adhesives, tools, etc?
What's the best waterproof tile adhesive to go for? Grout? Adhesive for
wooden floors? Tiling tools? Where's best to get them from? Topps Tiles
seems good for tiles, but do they make their profits from all the associated
sundries? Some of their tools look pricey.

I'm prepared to pay for quality as I'm not planning on moving for a very
long time and I don't want the tiles falling off after 20 years like my
neighbour's.

TIA

Mark