Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Saunders

Default mesh-backed porphyry setts

Has any one any experience of using the above I note that

http://www.pavingexpert.com/stonpv01.htm

makes reference to them as being easy to lay which is right up my street

They are also sold on http://www.stone4less.com

Also I have a few questions

I have removed our existing concrete crazy paving patio to reveal
further concrete which in turn looks ideal for a subbase

Not sure What would be the bedding layer and how laying would differ
from block paving? simply sand as per block paving or a dry mix of
sand/cement Also what would be best to infill the setts

Many thanks

Mike