Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&D KS890 (Scorpion): parts for repair?

Hi,
I have a broken one of these (drive gear on motor shaft has
cracked). It's not a great tool, but it's handy to have around and I
don't have a better power saw.
Does anyone have one that's broken somewhere else (jammed? motor burnt
out? damaged body or blade receiver?) that they'd like to flog for
parts?

Can anyone recommend a better saw- I quite like the way I can cut a
reasonably straight line in timber with the scorpion as the blade is
bigger than most- I can use it like a small handsaw but with much less
effort- do the better reciprocating saws allow this, too?

Cheers,
W.

Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Where do prof. repairers get parts? James Sweet Electronics Repair 9 September 21st 04 04:16 PM
Heads up on service manuals! JW Electronics Repair 10 August 4th 04 02:53 PM
Email List For Arcade Game Parts techforce Electronics Repair 6 July 30th 04 07:37 PM
Sony power supply parts cross reference Dave Electronics Repair 4 September 5th 03 01:08 AM