Posted to uk.d-i-y
me

Default Hard disc fixing screws

"Dave" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy a pack of fixing screws to mount hard
discs in
PC case? I never seem to have ones that are the correct thread.
Maplin sell mixed packs (not cheap though) but naturally only some are
right for
this job.

Ask on uk.adverts.computer - someone will send you some for beer moey.
Paul