Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen Facades or KBBC - Has anybody used them?

Hi All,

I'm currently thinking about having my kitchen done up. It's fairly
small and the units & worktops are in good condition so i'm wondering
about just replacing the doors, etc and have had Kitchen Facades in to
give me a quote.

I'm also wondering about using KBBC for a new kitchen

Has anybody used either of them before? I'd be grateful for any
feedback about them or any recommendations.

Thanks
Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks. Fair point. I think the original units might have come from B&Q
so maybe i can just get replacement doors.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Maybe they did,
Maybe they didn'.
Maybe you can,
Maybe you caa't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
I'm currently thinking about having my kitchen done up. It's fairly
small and the units & worktops are in good condition so i'm wondering
about just replacing the doors, etc and have had Kitchen Facades in to
give me a quote.

How old is it? Doors changed from imperial sizes to metric somewhere in
the '80s.

--
*I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

They're probably about 6 years old as the conversion was done then and
all flats in the block have the same kitchens.

So are most doors interchangeable accross different kitchen vendors?