Posted to uk.d-i-y
ben doon

Default B+Q fence panel sprayer

Whatever I do, I just can't get a decent spray pattern out of this.
The best pattern I manage is a fan with gaps. Altering the spray
head doesn't seem to make any difference. anybody any hints/tips?
!P

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , ben doon
writes
Whatever I do, I just can't get a decent spray pattern out of this.
The best pattern I manage is a fan with gaps. Altering the spray
head doesn't seem to make any difference. anybody any hints/tips?
!P

You're not laughing enough

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback

raden wrote:
In message , ben doon writes
Whatever I do, I just can't get a decent spray pattern out of this.
The best pattern I manage is a fan with gaps. Altering the spray
head doesn't seem to make any difference. anybody any hints/tips?
!P

You're not laughing enough

Take it back and ask for your money back, then spend it on a brush and
ordinary fence paint.

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

raden wrote:
In message , ben doon
writes
Whatever I do, I just can't get a decent spray pattern out of this.
The best pattern I manage is a fan with gaps. Altering the spray
head doesn't seem to make any difference. anybody any hints/tips?
!P

You're not laughing enough

--
geoff

:-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Broadback wrote:
raden wrote:
In message , ben doon
writes
Whatever I do, I just can't get a decent spray pattern out of this.
The best pattern I manage is a fan with gaps. Altering the spray
head doesn't seem to make any difference. anybody any hints/tips?
!P

You're not laughing enough

Take it back and ask for your money back, then spend it on a brush and
ordinary fence paint.

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.

Or get one of these. :-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
solar power

Try the Ronseal sprayer. I've had no problems with that. apart from
loosing a pint or so, because the bottom pipe connection to the
cylinder came loose.

I can get a fan spray pattern no problem, but it takes a long time to
pump it up to the pressure.

Watch out for windy days, I looked like I had measles, as did the
greenhouse and next doors white upvc windows.

Which Fence rockfish Woodworking 10 February 2nd 06 04:46 PM
coping sled plans? bdeditch Woodworking 5 January 31st 06 03:55 PM
Removeable Fence Panel 1_Patriotic_Gal Home Repair 2 February 23rd 04 04:15 AM
Fence responsibilty? [email protected] Home Repair 35 December 27th 03 11:55 PM
Fence panel sizes Mike Atkinson {reply address in .sig} UK diy 7 July 11th 03 04:42 PM