Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Accounts Packages

Hi

Can anyone recommend a PC based accounts package for the self employed?

Looking for simple. I don't carry any stock to speak of, customer buys it,
I fit it. I don't employ anyone, I don't have any cash flow issues (payment
at completion of job).

Just want to keep track of ingoings & outgoings for the tax man & keep an
eye on the business.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman