Posted to uk.d-i-y
dave smith

Default new oven question

Hi, hope someone can help with this.

I am about to purchase a new oven. I have decided to get one of these double
oven jobbies to replace my single oven.

The single used to plug into the 13A cooker socket, with the hob being hard
wired into the socket..
I have been told the double oven has to be hard wired (not on 13A plug).

My question is this:

Can I just hard wire this into the cooker socket along with the hob or will
it require a separate feed.

TIA,
Dave.