Posted to alt.philosophy,talk.atheism,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Default HORRIFIC ERROR CANCELS LARRY KING LIVE..

==========================
BULLETIN!
==========================

ATLANTA (UPL) -- A freak accident
was responsible for the cancellation
of the Larry King Live debate between
three of the world's foremost experts
on evolution and Ed Conrad last
Sunday night.
"Apparently, one of the boys had
an unfortunate accident as he was
practicing for the debate and the other
two didn't want to go it alone," said
a spokesman for CNM.
"The expert from the American
Anthropological Association
assumed he was covering his head
with Vasoline but accidentally used
Crazy Glue and the frantic janitor
immediately called 911."

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

-- MORE MORE MORE --

=================================

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/ManasOldasCoal.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ManasOl...iscoveries.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/OldestTool.jpg

====================================

EVOLUTION -- GREATEST COVERUP
IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY

"Any suggestion that scientists
so dearly love truth, that they
have not the slightest hesitation
in jettisoning their beliefs, is
a mean perversion of the facts."

I. Bernard Cohen
(professor of history and science
at Harvard University)

as stated in "The Velikovsky Affair:
The Warfare Between Science and Scientism"

====================================

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/im...soldemboss.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/edyournot.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/im...nradshovel.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif

INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

This is the Hubble Telescope's 2004 Ultra View Photo that
was taken of a totally blackened sky as seen through a view
comparable to an EIGHT-FOOT-STRAW. The result is galaxies
upon galaxies upon galaxies, meaning that our universe is far
bigger than we can even begin to fathom.

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/hub...-desk-1024.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com
Man as Old as Coal
(Demolishing the colossal lie about of man's evolution)

==================================

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

wrote:
snip

Let's have more freaks in here!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Let's have more freaks in here!

Beats me. Perhaps I lack many of the cultural referrents.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to alt.philosophy,talk.atheism,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics
Immortalist

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QzmDwYWIMno

Posted to alt.philosophy,talk.atheism,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics
Prunefinger

wrote in message
oups.com...

: http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

Wow, a portrait of Ed! Never thought I'd see the day.....