Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can i buy modules for 2 gang Crabtree faceplates

Any idea where I can buy tel, tv, cat5 module inserts?
You can get 4 inserts on a 2 gang face plate
they just snap in with a clip top and bottom.
Sorry i cant provide a link to a picture.

TIA

Doug

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
Any idea where I can buy tel, tv, cat5 module inserts?
You can get 4 inserts on a 2 gang face plate
they just snap in with a clip top and bottom.
Sorry i cant provide a link to a picture.

You need to find an electrical wholesaler who deals with Crabtree? They
will have their catalogues as IIRC they don't have a decent website.

If you gave an idea of where you are located someone might be able to
recommend one.

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy McKenzie

wrote in message
oups.com...
Any idea where I can buy tel, tv, cat5 module inserts?
You can get 4 inserts on a 2 gang face plate
they just snap in with a clip top and bottom.
Sorry i cant provide a link to a picture.

TIA

Doug

B&Q warehouse sell these, as do Screwfix
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...843&ts=71211,I think
that the sScrewfix may only do Tel and Cat 5, B&Q do TV and satellite, but
may be more expensive.

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:
Any idea where I can buy tel, tv, cat5 module inserts?
You can get 4 inserts on a 2 gang face plate
they just snap in with a clip top and bottom.
Sorry i cant provide a link to a picture.

You need to find an electrical wholesaler who deals with Crabtree? They
will have their catalogues as IIRC they don't have a decent website.

If you gave an idea of where you are located someone might be able to
recommend one.

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

You can download all the Crabtree catalogues at

http://www.electrium.co.uk/download.asp#pos_crabtree

There is not a website as such.

Many wholesalers will be able to order such items although I doubt any will
have in stock what you want even if they stock Crabtree switches, sockets
and CUs.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cheers for the link Dave!
the catalogue contains the parts im after : )

Here is a link:
http://i1.tinypic.com/rvlhc9.jpg

Andy the problem with B&Q and Screwfix is that they dont sell just the
module inserts.
They sell the complete units. I need to put different modules into a 2
gang faceplate frame

now I just need to find an online supplier!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy McKenzie

wrote in message
oups.com...
Cheers for the link Dave!
the catalogue contains the parts im after : )

Here is a link:
http://i1.tinypic.com/rvlhc9.jpg

Andy the problem with B&Q and Screwfix is that they dont sell just the
module inserts.
They sell the complete units. I need to put different modules into a 2
gang faceplate frame

now I just need to find an online supplier!

I was certainly able to buy the seperate inserts from Screwfix and B&Q, not
sure whether they are compatible with Crabtree though, I think i bought the
faceplates and a handful of RJ45 and blanking modules off Screwfix, and a
phone and a TV module from B&Q.

SAndy