Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Val Davies

Default Combiforce shower pressure query

Hi

We have a combi boiler and currently have a Mira Combiforce 415 EV
shower. It is brilliant - really good pressure.

We are having our bathroom refitted and, as the shower is circa 1988 and
will be in a different part of the bathroom, are going to replace it.
As it's so good we thought we'd bet the 2006 version of the same shower.

Our current Mira Combiforce 415 EV says it has a :
minium operating pressure of 1.0 bar
maximum operating pressure 7.0 bar
maximum static pressure 10.0 bar

The new Mira Combiforce 415 EV says it has a :
minimum maintained pressure of 1.0 bar
maximum maintained pressure of 5.0 bar
maximum static pressure of 10.0 bar

We are not technical, I don't know if I'm looking at the right bit of
the information sheets, but as one of the maximum pressures quoted is
less, we want to make sure we aren't going to put in a less powerful
shower ...

Thanks in advance for any comments

Regards, Val
--