Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Default OT is ebay alive just now?

dave wrote:
Has anyone used ebay during the past 2 hours? I'm getting all sorts of junk from
no web site to failed logins. Tried several browsers same result. Could be my
isp (ntl). Oops now I see google is also unavailable! This looks like a fun
night.
Anyone else having similar problems?

It's your ISP - and serves your right for using ntl. Both ebay and
google sites are just fine.

--
Grunff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Grunff wrote:
dave wrote:
Has anyone used ebay during the past 2 hours? I'm getting all sorts
of junk from no web site to failed logins. Tried several browsers
same result. Could be my isp (ntl). Oops now I see google is also
unavailable! This looks like a fun night.
Anyone else having similar problems?

It's your ISP - and serves your right for using ntl. Both ebay and
google sites are just fine.

ntl is the internet equivalent of tarts knickers tonight. usually 100% for me.

--
Stop The Badger Cull - Respond by the 10th March

http://www.stopthecull.info/emaildefra.php

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chip

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:15:55 +0000,it is alleged that Grunff
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

dave wrote:
Has anyone used ebay during the past 2 hours? I'm getting all sorts of junk from
no web site to failed logins. Tried several browsers same result. Could be my
isp (ntl). Oops now I see google is also unavailable! This looks like a fun
night.
Anyone else having similar problems?

It's your ISP - and serves your right for using ntl. Both ebay and
google sites are just fine.

Yep, it's NTHell, virgin.net [wholly owned subsidiary] also acting
like the rear end of an equine, DNS problems by the look of it.

--
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
- Indira Gandhi

OT is ebay alive just now? Sparks UK diy 0 March 7th 06 09:42 PM
OT is ebay alive just now? Mr Fuxit UK diy 0 March 7th 06 09:12 PM
EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM